Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Three Best Friends That Anyone Could Have - Hailey

Meet Hailey Bree Francis

Hailey Bree is dating Todd Oakey, and don't they just make a lovely couple? Hailey recently graduated from UVU with a degree in Paralegal Studies. Now she is currently working as Paralegal in the medical malpractice department. To say Hailey is obsessed with the number 4 and the word domination would be an understatement.

I met Hailey in about 3rd grade. We went to the same gymnastics gym and the first time I met her she asked if she could borrow my chap stick - the rest is history! Hailey and I also unknowingly were in the same dance class when we were really young, but the time wasn't right for our friendship to bloom quite then. Hailey is the friend that everyone wants and needs. She will bend over backwards for you. Not to mention that she is a mean get together planner. The rest of us tend to slack in that area so we can always count on Hay. She is also going to heaven without a doubt in my mind. I don't think Hailey ever swears or thinks bad of other people or ever does anything mean intentionally - she is a saint.
My favorite memories w/ Hailey:
-Living w/ her for the first two years out of college
-Working with her everyday
-Dancing on her roof then getting busted by her mom because I left graham crackers out
-Lake Powell trips with her family
-Our first unsupervised trips to St. George and California where we mostly laid out, shopped and ate
-Sitting in her "den" for hours talking on MSN Instant Messenger
-Commiserating about how awful knee surgery can be (she had it much worse than I did)
-Always knowing that I can rely on her and cry to her and she will love me no matter what

Hailey also reads my blog on a regular basis which is super great (Thanks Hay). Hailey has been my strength for many years, especially those formative years right out of high school. I don't think words can express just how lucky and grateful I am to have you in my life. I love you girl, I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Here's to forever!

XOXO Karlie

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! :) I had no idea that's how you two met! PS. Bronzson is also enjoying reading these lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kar!!!! You're the sweetest!! Also I want to steal these pictures from you! haha thanks again, love you!

    ReplyDelete