Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The 3 Best Friends That Anyone Could Have - Anisa

I think that I have "the three best friends that anyone could have"... (movie anyone...???) I want to devote a special post to each of my girls to let them know how much I love and appreciate all that they have done for me. I will go in alphabetical order. Let me introduce my friend Anisa...


Meet Anisa: (She is the one w/ the ring on her finger - the only dark haired one...)
Anisa Woods, previously Andrus, was recently married to Bronzson Woods. Nisa loves Seinfeld and the number 3. She received her associates degree in high school (she's probably the smartest out of our whole group - no offense guys) and has attended U of U, UVU and USU. Now she is working on Pharmacy school up at ISU. This summer we are all so happy that she is doing an internship down in Spanish Fork so we get to see her. Anisa is my personal pharmacist for whenever I have questions about any random pills I'm being prescribed, it's so great!
I met Nisa in about 3rd grade. We both knew Kaylyn and Hailey so fate had it that we were to be friends. Nisa is my crazy friend. For some reason, whenever she wants to do something that is normally out of character for me, I always want to do it with her. She has funny quirks that make us all laugh but she knows how to be serious and get down to business when it's time.


Some of my favorite things I have done with Nis have been:
-Acting like we were random people while we went on "dates"
-Making frequent visits to Dirty Hairy (a nasty resevoir up Hobble Creek Canyon which has sense drained)
-Playing badmitton and basketball on her mini hoop in the basement and getting my butt kicked everytime
-Getting to visit her at the many different colleges she has attended
-Spray painting our hair and making Kay look like a witch
-Running the Dirty Dash for the 1st time ever
-Making trips to St. George & Park City to her step-dad's houses
-Talking about the serious stuff and getting the honest to goodness truth that I know I need to hear

Nisa is also a faithful blog follower of mine which always makes me feel great. (Thanks Nis) She has always been there for me through thick and thin. Just wanted to let ya know how great I think you are. Thanks for being my best friend, I don't know where I'd be without you. I look forward to many more years as best friends. Love you!

XOXO Karlie



5 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didn't read this earlier! I'm a blog stalker failure :( Bronzson says this is, "BLOGTASTIC" Which I think means super fantastic and a blog lol. Oh also, Hailey's hair looks AMAZING in the bridesmaid picture of all of us! It's so bouncy and full of life!
    I love you too Karlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha now you know why Kay and I kept saying, "You really should read Karlie's blog.... it's a good one....." hint hint, nudge nudge. :) I feel an overwhelming love for all of you!

      Delete