Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I might be an old person because...

So a while back I wrote a post about how I might be a little kid because of the way I act all the time... I think I am more of an old person now and here are a few reasons why...

If I could go to bed at 7:00 and it would be socially acceptable, I would.
Eating dinner at 4:00 in the afternoon sounds very appealing.
Sometimes it's hard for me to sleep in past 6:30.
I love to squeeze fat babies cheeks.
Staying at home instead of going out is so great.
I sometimes have the urge to just yell at little kids because they have too much energy.
I truly enjoy knitting and sewing.
I'm always tired and sore.

These are just a few reasons why I feel like an old person lately, hopefully I get my youthful side back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Karlie Karlie! You are anything but an old person! You're tired and sore all day because you have to chase around those basketball players :) Well you better catch up on your rest so you're ready to party when I come down for Kaylyn's wedding! I can't wait to see you and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete