Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Karlie Jensen Mitchell

This is my wife and all the things I love, like, and learning to like about her. I'll let you decide what I love, like, and am learning to like about her. Karlie loves sleep, blogging, the musty smell of the car a/c starting up. She hates being late, when I miss her phone calls, and with a passion... traffic. 4.0's in high school and college are no strangers to her transcripts. She loves soccer, but hates playing goalie, even though she is really good at it. She can cut her own hair fine, but is horrible at cutting her toenails. She is really good at criticizing my driving and never passes up an opportunity to do so. She is great at learning how to cook. Hates milk but loves taking calcium pills. She goes crazy with pinkies, especially babies' pinkies. She can smell the "outside" smell, a smell I have yet to understand. I think she loves laundry...( she does it all the time, so she must like it) She is hooked on Plants V Zombies. She is a million degrees when she sleeps, and loves to cuddle. She would give her first unborn child for a back massage. She would go to sleep at 8 o'clock if it were socially acceptable. She loves free things, even if she doesn't need, or want them. She loves watching the first part of a movie and sleeping through the rest. Hates being called frumpy and still has no idea what color of hair she likes better. Likes sunburns ( she gets them a lot), and peeling the skin. She is not puke free since '93. She cannot grasp the concept of folding your toilet paper (it's environmentally friendly). Loves gossip and other people's drama. She gets motion sick, but still goes on the rides that remind her of it. She loves her family. But hates the terrain park when snowboarding. She is good at winning arguments, and bad at letting me win.
Thats my wife, she is the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment