Monday, August 8, 2011

The Best Things in Life are Free

Since my camera has recently broken and I am unable to post pictures of this past weekend, it was lovely! We were able to get together with Roosevelt friends for a wonderful time. It's too bad we don't live closer so we could all spend time together on a regular basis, although, it sure makes the times that we are together even more memorable and fun. Since there will be no pictures in this post, I will result to my other favorite thing... a list...

The Best Things in Life are Free

Snuggling up to Jake in a twin sized bed
Watching fireworks with friends and shouting out what color we think the next one will be
Seeing the smile on Jake's face when he is reunited with lifelong friends
Long car rides that allow us to talk about the future and all the great things to come
Playing with the cutest little boy (Teryn) and getting excited for when we can have a little one
Getting to know people better that really mean a lot to Jake
Hearing stories about my husband before I knew him
Lounging around all day (on rare occasions)
A few days without technology to recognize the important things in life
Game nights that get everyone laughing
Coming home to a clean house and a family that missed you
Being married to my very best friend

There are even more free things in life that I love, but this is just a few that I was reminded of this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment