Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thank You Work

I only have a few days left at work and I thought it would be appropriate to give them a shout out for all that they have done for me. This job has opened up so many opportunities for me and has been such a blessing in my life. The job was offered to me at such an opportune moment. I was working at a really great physical therapy clinic but I just couldn't get the hours that I needed to support my future expenses. I was engaged and stressed out about the big costs that were to come our way. Then Jay Francis called me and offered me this wonderful opportunity!  This job was able to provide me with a significant pay raise, full-time hours, health benefits and the chance to work with one of my best friends and her dad. (Which also meant awesome car-pool capabilities!)

Since working at S&J I have learned a whole lot about insurance, law suits, medical records, clerical work and several other things I never would have known otherwise. I have grown up and figured out how to dress professionally. I have more computer-smarts and much better communication skills. I have learned how to work hard. Some amazing people have come into my life and I have met some very intelligent people. I have been so very lucky to have this opportunity. I will miss S&J dearly but I look forward to what the future holds at SJHS.

A Few Of My Favorite Things (S&J Style)
Working with Hailey!!!
Lagoon Day
Summer BBQs
X-mas Poker Party
Chats w/ the Receptionists
Working with Betty Jean
Overhearing my angry co-workers conversations with his wife (so funny!)
Grateful people
Free Sporting Events
Bonuses
Lunches @ the Park

THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment