Friday, August 24, 2012

Oregon

This trip couldn't have come at a better time! However, I would have been perfectly fine with it lasting a couple more weeks... the end definitely could have come at a better time. None the less, our trip to Oregon was a great success! It included the following:

Voodoo Doughnuts
500 (The game you play with a football normally, we played w/ a frisbee and it was a blast! Although, I was concerned on a regular basis about getting destroyed by the big men in our family)
Sand Volleyball
Several Beach Trips
Sand Kickball (Which I'm almost positive caused some foot damage)
Discovering starfish
Trips to the Creek
Shopping
Great Food
The Great Dalmuti
Lots of Baby Eli!
A Missionary Homecoming
Beautiful Beach House
All sorts of fun things that we did but I just can't remember to write down at this time...
And of course some high quality time with the Mitchell Family

Now here are some photos as evidence (Although, I forgot I had my camera until the very last day we were at the beach house so all of these pictures may or may not be within about an hour of each other...)







3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! We were sad to miss out, but hopefully next time we'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach house! It's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete