Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thanks

I am SO lucky to have such a great group of people out there supporting me. For a little bit, I doubted that anyone read my blog, but after the response I got from my last post I know I am loved. I received so many texts, emails, phone calls, comments and most importantly - prayers. So many people let me know that they loved me and would keep me in their prayers which means the world to me.

After work yesterday I read through all of my messages with Jake and just started crying. (Maybe I am having a serious hormone problem, I cry all the time...) I couldn't believe how nice everyone was being to us. I copied down all of the messages and saved them in a special folder so that whenever I get down I just read through them. I just wanted to let you all know that you have been so nice to me and it hasn't gone unnoticed. All of your comments have truly helped. Words cannot express how grateful I am for all that you have said and done for me.

Thank You!

Thank you for reassuring me that the Lord knows what he's doing. (Shauna, knowing that he hasn't forgotten about me was so touching. Some how I seem to forget that.)

Thank you for telling me I will be a great mom

Thank you for praying for me

Thank you for giving me hugs and love (Mama Mitchell, I can't wait to get a real hug soon)

Thank you for telling me "you have no idea what he has in store for you" (Dani, for some reason this one really got to me and still does. I don't know why, but thank you)

Thank you for checking on me (Nisa, you are so great to check my blog multiple times a day, I know I can always count on at least one follower and I love ya!)

Thank you for making me laugh (Nettina your Jedi text was so great, I had just stopped crying and it made me laugh hysterically!)

Thank you for confirming that it is okay to write whatever I want on my blog (Kiley, you are so right, I don't need anyone's permission)

Thank you for your friendship (Kaylyn and Hailey, I really appreciated our chats, you always know what to say.) (This one pretty much includes everyone too, so don't feel left out.)

I love you all and am so thankful for your love and support. I will remember that you all have good solutions next time I have a problem. This has helped me so so much!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you know you're loved because you've got quite the fan club supporting you guys! Also, new blog look?! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete