Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BIG NEWS!!

Jake and I found a delightful apartment in Orem that we can't wait to move into! We have lived in my parents basement for almost 2 years now and come May we will finally be in a place of our own. I have definitely loved having free rent and living with my family but it will be so great for us to get out on our own for a change. We will for sure be having a house warming party and everyone is invited... or at least everyone that can fit in our new little place. Pictures will come once we actually move in! I'm so excited!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey where is your new apt? Tyler said Jake got info from him about Summer Tree...are we going to be neighbors?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they are checking out our references right now but we are pretty sure that we are going to be neighbors!! I'm really excited! I feel like we never see you guys so now we will see a lot more of you!

      Delete
  2. Yay! It will be so nice to have some friends! We have really liked living here too. Super close to school and walking distance to Target!

    ReplyDelete