Monday, March 26, 2012

My Other Best Friend's Wedding

Anisa and Bronszon were married in the Salt Lake Temple on Saturday and it was a beautiful wedding! The sealing was followed by a gorgeous and delicious lunch at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and then the most elegant reception at Magleby's in Springville.
The couple looked so very happy! They are absolutely perfect for each other and we are all so happy that they ended up together. Anisa has been one of my best friends since elementary school and I don't know what I would do without her. Bronszon will be a great addition to our little group and we can't wait to see them grow as a couple. We look forward to many fun times ahead with them. We love you so much Nisa and Bronszon!! Congrats on your special day!!






I love this picture for some reason. Just Nisa's face and Autumn's face are so great!! 





 Nisa had this awesome idea to have flying lanterns like the ones you see in the movie Tangled. Sadly, before the couple left, none of the lanterns really worked... Here are the failed attempts.
 The car turned out great! Very messy!!
 Then as soon as Nisa and Bronszon left, two lanterns ended up working. They turned out great. Sorry you didn't get to see them Nisa and Bronszon, they were super cool though! Such a great idea!!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great :) I'm glad you guys were able to stay the whole day. I can't wait to live by you this summer! Bronz and I got a tent and some sleeping bags so lets go camping A LOT this summer! I'm glad some of the lanterns worked and we didn't burn down springville :) You're the best! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete