Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Part 1

Last night was the first of our Halloween parties. We went to Hailey and Kaylyn's apartment for a Halloween bash. Everyone was dressed up super cute. Jake and I had fun scouting out our costumes at the D.I. and at Savers... hopefully everyone can tell what we are.


They were always so in character, they always looked stoned!! :)



What a cute couple! The farmer and the cow!



Dave, once again, in character. He didn't wear shoes the entire night just to make it more realistic.

I don't know why but I just love this picture of my husband!! What a stud!

Todd and Joe also decided to get in character and Todd (the cowboy) began to milk Joe (the cow). It was hilarious! I'm glad we have proof that it actually happened!!

Who would have thought a cowboy and a pirate would end up together? So cute!

This was for you Anisa! We missed you and we can't wait for you to come down this weekend! Love ya!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time!
    And you're Colonel Mustard with the wrench and Miss Scarlet with a candlestick! I love Clue!
    Happy Halloween you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Thanks Karlie!!! You guys all look super great and your costumes are amazing! :) I loved all the pictures and now I'm craving to play a game of Clue!

    ReplyDelete