Monday, August 22, 2011

Stupid Things I Said On The First Day Of School

I feel bad when I yell at bad kids like you.
... Just in case you swear at me or bring a gun or something.
Dude...(on several occasions)
Take a green paper (the papers were brown)
Your name is toe?
Your name is Michelle? "yes" Do you usually go by Kenzie? "...uh.. No."
Andrew brown (the simplest name ever) did I pronounce that correctly? "yup, Andrew brown..." (name was changed for security purposes but the name was honestly that easy to say.)

This was a funny thing a student said to me after I showed my family picture...
"oh my gosh! I know your son!" (referring to Caden my 15 year old brother)
I honestly laughed out loud!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! :) my first day of teaching I wrote "asses" on the board instead of "assess" gotta love those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....you'll say all sorts of crazy things and you'll hear all sorts of crazy things at school. Here's to HEARING more crazy things than SAYING them! : )

    ReplyDelete