Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Might Still Be a Kid because...

... I still ask my mom if my outfit matches and is school worthy.
... I still laugh when someone says bum or poop.
... I love watching cartoons and disney movies more than any other t.v. show.
... I love playing board games.
... I get excited for school every morning.
... I love that I get to hang out with kids every day.
... I talk really fast when I get excited and sometimes start to stutter.
... I lose interest in subjects quickly and have to constantly be doing a different activity. (This shows through the lessons I teach in class. We do notes for like 15 minutes then I am doing activities for the rest of the class because not only am I entertaining my students, but I'm entertaining myself.)
... I go to bed really early.
... I tease my "crush" to show him how much I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment