Monday, June 20, 2011

My Dad


I think I have the greatest Dad around and I am so thankful to have him. He is just the coolest and I love him so much! Everyone that meets him can't help but love him. He would give the shirt off his back for anyone. He has never once let me down and I have never doubted how much he loves me. Happy Father's Day Dad!
Now here are some pictures of our Father's Day activities. I feel bad but I couldn't get any of my Dad's side of the family because I left my camera in the car.


 This is my cousin's baby Crew, or as Jake likes to call him, Joban. He is so stinkin' cute! I love him!


 Excuse these super blurry pictures but this is my mom's dad, Grandpa Roden.
 Jake took this picture and told me I had to post it because it's so pretty. This is the view coming down from Mapleton into Springville. Pretty cool I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment