Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lessons Learned

Since Jake and I have been married, I have learned some very interesting things about him. Here are just a few of the very many that I have learned most recently...

He HATES DESPISES being called "Dude" (mostly by me)
He thinks he knows how to draw "hustle" on Draw Something... but he doesn't
He can't recognize a balloon from a baller when I draw them...
Sometimes he thinks that I am "tough like his dad/brothers" and tries to wrestle me and I end up hurt
He's not a fan of getting ice cold water thrown on him in the shower... (it was hilarious!!)
He is a VERY good secret keeper
He has a secret skill at designing male clothing
He loves plaid shoes
He actually enjoys studying and often shares his knowledge with me
He will honestly eat anything I cook just so I don't feel bad that I didn't do so well cooking it...
Jake loves his shows (New Girl and Whitney - both my favs too! - maybe he is just doing this one for me)

And last but not least... he is really excited to be a Dad. After seeing his nephew born this past week he has been really excited and I think it's super cute! Although I would love to make him happy and have a baby right now, it will be at least a year until that day comes... but until then it's still so fun to see him with his nephew and know that he is excited for when that day does come. He is going to make one great daddy!

1 comment:

  1. A year?!!! ;)
    (Haha....no pressure! We just dig this grandparenting thing!)

    ReplyDelete