Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Projects

Since I don't start at S&J again until Monday, I decided to keep myself busy with a few more craft projects.  I found these amazing frames at D.I. for just a dollar a piece and plan to do something amazing with them. I have already made earring holders out of two of them but I can't quite decide what to do with the others yet...
 I saw this idea on one of the blogs that I follow and thought it was adorable so I decided to try it out.
 My finished quilt! I must admit I am very proud of it! I know it's small and the lines don't match up perfectly but for my first quilt I am happy about it!




 My two earring holders I made out of the previously mentioned frames.
The fabric for my newest project. I'm going to make another quilt. I love these fabrics so much!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! :) Don't worry, I'll blog soon, but I haven't been as crafty as you lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love the earring holders! I always see craft things I want to do and then never do it so good for you on actually doing them! Also an idea for the frames I saw on Pinterest someone made it into a key holder thing to put by the door. They just screwed in little hooks at the top and then hang it on the wall!

    ReplyDelete