Wednesday, October 5, 2011

For Birthday Boy

My husband is 26 today! He's growing up so fast! I love him so so much! Since we have a busy day today with school all day long we don't even get to celebrate until tonight, so I thought the least I could do was post a special blog about how wonderful I think he is. Since he is turning 26, I think I will make a list of 26 reasons why I love him so much! (In no particular order)

1. He will brush my hair at night after I take a shower.
2. He dances so silly and crazy.
3. He lets me cuddle him every single night.
4. He works so hard at school and work.
5. He wants to be a dad.
6. He loves and accepts my family and friends.
7. He comforts me when I cry for no particular reason.
8. He cooks amazing new foods.
9. He comes to watch my soccer games no matter how early or late they are.
10. He supports me in anything I choose to do.
11. He watches Glee and New Girl with me.
12. He looks at me that special way.
13. He is always willing to try new things and be adventurous.
14. He blogs on occasion.
15. He calms me down when I get anxious. (Which is a big deal to me!)
16. He always listens.
17. He's athletic and active.
18. He is a strong member of the church.
19. He honors his priesthood. (Hasn't missed a Priesthood Session since he was 12.)
20. He's a hopeless romantic.
21. He teases me.
22. He loves his own family so very very much.
23. He is very passionate about his future career.
24. He will open up and talk to me.
25. He asked me to marry him.
26. He loves me and lets me know it!

The reasons are endless but here's just a few... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB LESTER MITCHELL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment