Monday, July 18, 2011

Flaming Gorge

This weekend was a blast! So much fun to be had!



 Caden is a stud and growing up too fast!
 Dave is a stud and gets super great air!


Jake is a stud and I love him!




 My dad and brother are studs and too funny! (They would have spitting wars while they were both knee boarding! It was so funny to watch!)


 Jake's first time scuba diving. He did so great! We are happy Dave took him!



 This rope swing used to be super super high but now that the water levels are so high your feet would drag in the water as you were swinging. The boys still got some pretty sweet air!
 I have the coolest Dad.
 While Dad was out kneeboarding, he let the boys shoot Roman Candle firworks at him. He got hit a few times but nothing really happened. It was definitely fun to watch though!

A 360 in the air! It was epic!!

Thank you to Dani's help, I have learned how to upload some videos, so here they are!

Roman Candle Shooting


And more...

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes this looks so fun! I've never been to flaming gorge... Now I'm dying to go! Ha ha. Karlie I just love ya!

    Kel

    ReplyDelete