Friday, April 29, 2011

The First

We've been married almost a year, finals are over, I creep on pretty much any blog I can, (especially people I don't know... yeah...) I work at a job where I am constantly by a computer and everyone else is blogging... the time has come... we're bloggers.

I've had this blog set up for months now, I just haven't ever posted. For some reason I relate blogging to my instructional media or educational psychology class, because I was required to keep a blog for both of those classes... and I doubt anyone would read those blogs that isn't grading them.

Here is just a little summary about Jake and I for any other blog creepers out there like myself. Jake and I (Karlie) were married in the Mount Timpanogos Temple on July 14, 2011. Jake is currently going to school at Utah Valley University to get his undergrad in Biology and then will continue on to medical school to become a family practice doctor. Jake is working as a carpet cleaner and sometimes substitutes at a pre-school/kindergarten. I just finished my last semester at UVU and will start my student teaching this following semester at my alma mater, Springville Jr. High School, teaching Health. Until then, I am working at a law firm as a clerical assistant. Jake and I love to be active and hang out with our family and friends, we couldn't be happier in our crazy lives! That's all for this post... stay tuned for more later.

2 comments: